Nov 14, 2007

Drama OMG

This morning on the dreaded N2 bus, a man was sitting next to me chatting loudly with a woman across the aisle. I could sense trouble from those two, and it didn't help that the woman gave me an unfriendly look as I sat down across from her on the vertical seats.

There we were riding along Massachusetts Avenue when this cough comes out of no where, and I start to choke. I covered my mouth as soon as I could, muttering a soft "excuse me" to the man in front of me, and consequently interrupting his conversation as he turned to fancy me with an annoyed look. He rolled his eyes, got up, and moved to the seat in front of his.

You'd think I was suffering from the Plague by the way he shuffled out of that seat, as if one little breath from my frozen lips would have sent him to the grave. I mean, what the hell? Are people not allowed to cough anymore? Did I miss the memo where coughing was bad manners on the fucking bus?

I was so enraged that this guy had to be so damn dramatic. MY GOD, THIS WOMAN COUGHED ON ME, I'M SUCH A PANSY THAT I HAVE TO MOVE 10 SEATS AWAY TO AVOID TEH SICKNESS!!

Sorry for the childish nature of this post but honestly dude, get over yourself!

No comments: